It is recommended to use an updated version of Google Chrome for optimal viewing and compatibility.
- If your browser is an older or out-dated version, there is a chance that it will not correctly load the website.
- You are watching a live HD broadcast, for optimal quality your internet connection should be capable of 10Mbps download speeds with a minimum of 1Mbps. Test your connection using speedtest.net.
Mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android will work with the default web browser.
- Device should be kept up to date and connected to a reliable data connection for optimal playback.
Watching Webcasts on your Television Set
- The ECC Network is available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV (4th Generation) and Roku by searching for 'ECC Network' in the application store on these devices
- Apple users and owners of an AppleTV device can simply 'throw' the webcast from their iPhone or iPad using the 'AirPlay' feature. See How to use AirPlay for more information.
- Computer users can output their display directly to an HDMI signal if supported, otherwise a converter may be required.
- These options may require advance setup and we suggest using an 'On Demand' archive to test prior to watching a live event.
Other Issues or Questions
- You can contact the BlueFrame Technology support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (855.812.2740).